The lighthouse was built in 1875 on the same named cape located on the northern end of the island of Krk. It consists of small squared stone tower and the building which includes a ground floor and attic with a total area of 140m2. Within the lighthouse there is a storeroom, an engine room, a quay and a slipway for the lighthouse keeper’s boat. The building’s power supply is 220V AC taken from a solar module or by ignition generator, whilst the water supply comes from its own well. The lighthouse has a system for heating water via solar power. The lighthouse is automated and included in a system of remote control monitoring.